Rapid Thermal Processing system for silicon and compound semiconductors
The stand-alone RTP system c.RAPID 200 has been especially developed for multiple process requirements in R&D and production lines. High performance and flexibility combined with low cost of ownership make it the best choice in rapid thermal processing.
The capability to run a substrate on a susceptor or within a box in combination with atmospheric or vacuum operation enables a wide range of possible applications for compound semiconductors (e.g. for SiC or GaN).
Its wafer surface-independent temperature controllability is unique among all existing RTP solutions. The pyrometer-based temperature measurement system enables processes at low and high temperatures. Independent lamp control combined with predictive PID control provides excellent thermal accuracy and repeatability.
c.RAPID 200 operates with a fully automatic loading system and is available as single or dual chamber version and with up to 4 cassette stations.
- Rapid Thermal Annealing (RTA)
- Ion implant annealing
- Contact/metal anneal
- Source/drain anneal
- Rapid Thermal Oxidation (RTO)
- Silicide formation (Ti, Co, Ni, Pt, etc.)
- PSG reflow
- Dopant activation
Sales Semiconductor & Microelectronics
Tel. +49 7344 918 6794
Find us at
ECSCRMVinci International Convention Centre Tours, France
Features & Benefits
- Ramp rate up to 40 K/s (150 mm silicon wafer within a box)
- Side-by-side installation
- Fully automated wafer handling
- Pressure controlled vacuum or atmospheric operation
- Excellent temperature uniformity
- Precise ambient control
- Substrates up to 200 mm on susceptor or in boxes
- Configurable with 2 process modules and up to 4 cassette stations
- SMIF compatibility
Wafer sizes up to 200 mm