Next-generation horizontal system for high-throughput 300 mm wafer processing
The centrotherm c.HORICOO 300 horizontal batch-type system is designed for 300 mm wafer processing with reliable performance in mass production. Based on centrotherm‘s extensive expertise in the semiconductor industry, c.HORICOO 300 is the new high-throughput platform for state-of-the-art wafer processing.
The heating element comprises 5 heating zones where each zone consits of two half shells that proved excellent temperature uniformity. The centrotherm Hydrox system supports wet oxidation processes with different moisture levels.
Temperatures up to 1200 °C allow faster oxidation and shorter drive-in processes.
The system is equipped with a modern touch operating HMI and factory-host coupling for MES connection. The latest CESAR II software enables a SEMI-compliant recipe management as well as remote control and maintenance.
The modular concept of c.HORICOO 300 also allows a single furnace 4-stack version or a cluster version with up to 8 tubes.
- Wet and dry oxidation (DCE or HCl)
- Annealing (N2)
- 4-stack single-furnace version
Sales Semiconductor & Microelectronics
Tel. +49 7344 918 6794
Find us at
ECSCRMVinci International Convention Centre Tours, France
Features & Benefits
New fully automated design
- Fully automated wafer and boat handling
Modular design and maximum flexibility
- Cluster with two 4-stack furnaces
- Quartz or SiC process tubes
- Selectable process tube options available
- Automatic air pressure compensation
- ISO-2 wafer handling area
- Quick and easy installation and start-up in clean room facilities
- Side-by-side installation
Advanced water cooling system
- No thermal interference between individual tubes
300 mm wafers
Fully automated operation
Lowest total CoO